Summer Extension Program
For students currently enrolled in a full time Arrowsmith program
This program is intended for students who are currently enrolled in a full time Arrowsmith program but would like to continue during their holiday break. Students will have the option of continuing with 1-2 of their regular Arrowsmith exercises. This benefits students who would like to accelerate their current progress or for those who would like to have some structure during the holiday break. Enrolment open. Next dates: 28 June - 30 July 2021.
The Summer Extension has many of the same benefits as the full time program, it is just reduced to 1 or 2 sessions per day to fit with school holidays.
How does it work?
The program requires 1-2 hours per day. Available online, or in person (depending on covid related restrictions).
Please contact us if you have any questions:
- The program is 42,500 Thai baht (THB).
Each student requires:
- Access to a computer
- External mouse (Mouse pads or track pads are NOT sufficient.)
- A numeric keypad (The numbers along the top of a keyboard are not sufficient. A full numeric key pad is required.)
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Hangouts or similar communication app
Laptops are sufficient provided they have a built in or external numeric keypad. Larger Screens provide benefit in the visual aspects of the program. All equipment and materials will be provided for in person students.
- Participants must be enrolled in a full time Arrowsmith Program during the academic year.
- The online nature of the program requires participants to have the ability to work with reasonable independence. This may include at-home support from a family member or support worker.