COGNITIVE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
4 hours per week with flexible scheduling
Online or In-Person
Cognitive Enhancement Program
Our Cognitive Enhancement Program is a part-time, daily brain workout designed to improve cognitive performance. This program focuses on the specialised Symbol Relations cognitive exercise. The Cognitive Enhancement Program has been scientifically proven to improve abilities across all academic disciplines. Participants often report increased abilities related to maths and logic, language, understanding of cause and effect, social abilities and general insight. This Program is designed for improving long term brain health and those looking for a cognitive edge. Suggested 10 month duration. No assessment required. Ongoing start dates available.
The Cognitive Enhancement Program consists of 4 hours per week with flexible scheduling. Participants in this program complete 40 – 60 minutes per day for a suggested 10 month duration. Schedules can be tailored to individual needs.
The Cognitive Enhancement Program utilises The Arrowsmith Program™, which improves the capacity to develop skills related to:
How does it work?
The Cognitive Enhancement Program requires 40-60 minutes per day of computer based and manual training exercises, 4-5 days per week for an academic year. The program focuses on brain functions that are responsible for higher order reasoning, problem solving and processing abilities.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
The cost of the Cognitive Enhancement Program is 139,000 Thai Baht for the online program; 169,000 Thai Baht for the in-person option.
Each online participant requires:
- Access to a computer
- External mouse (Mouse pads or track pads are NOT sufficient.)
- A numeric keypad (The numbers along the top of a keyboard are not sufficient. A full numeric key pad is required.)
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Hangouts or similar communication app
Laptops are sufficient provided they have a built in or external numeric keypad. Larger Screens provide benefit in the visual aspects of the program.
All hardware and materials are provided for the in-person program
- At-Home or In-Person access to the Arrowsmith Program™ cognitive training exercises.
- Individual instruction and support from Canadian-certified Arrowsmith instructors. Our instructors are among the very best and have a track record of exceptional success
- Progress review and detailed reports from a team of experienced cognitive trainers
- Daily instruction, coaching, goal setting, communication and proactive support via the virtual classroom
- All hardware and materials are provided for the in-person program
Students will receive a certificate of completion upon successfully completing their program.
Prior to beginning the Program, there are important prerequisite skills that will greatly aid success and accelerate progress. These skills are important in making gains the Arrowsmith Program was designed to provide.
Some of the skills required for the Arrowsmith Program are based on concepts found in a 2 handed analogue clock. The following counting skills are important in ensuring the best possible start to the program.
- Counting from 1-60
- Counting from 60-1 (reverse)
- Counting from 5-60 by 5’s
- Counting 12-60 by 12’s
- Participants should have a basic understanding of a 2 handed analogue clock
Counting skills may require daily practice leading up to the start of the program.
Numeric Keypad Touch-typing Skills:
Participants will need to know how to proficiently type numbers on the numeric keypad. This is the keypad on the right-hand side of the keyboard, not the numbers along the top. Participants will be using the numeric keypad to enter numbers quickly and accurately, using multiple fingers. Advanced typing skills on the numeric keypad will greatly improve the experience in the program. To improve proficiency at touch typing, daily practice is recommended. Some websites offer free typing programs, be sure to look for websites or apps that have a numeric keypad option.