2-6 hours per day, 5 days per week for an academic year
Online or In-Person
The Full-Time Program is designed to improve a full range of cognitive abilities. It is the core of the Arrowsmith Program™, and is the standard option for complete brain training. The Full-Time Program is tailored to each individual based on their needs. Each individual receives a full cognitive assessment to determine which brain training exercises will best help them meet their goals.
The Full-Time Program is offered in English and is typically 1-3 years in length. Program length is determined through the cognitive assessment and is based on individual needs. Full-Time programs begin mid August, but enrolment is accepted throughout the year. Our Full-Time Program follows an academic year: mid August to June the following calendar year. We also have start dates that follow Australian academic calendars.
The Full-Time Program utilises The Arrowsmith Program™, which improves the capacity to develop skills related to:
How does it work?
The Full-Time Program requires 2-6 hours per day of computer based and manual training exercises. Five days per week for an academic year. The program focuses on brain functions that are responsible for higher order reasoning, problem solving and processing abilities.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
The cost of the Full-Time Program is dependent upon program length and required training time. Please contact us for more details.
- Per hour, the cost is typically similar to tutoring/tuition fees.
Each online participant requires:
- Access to a computer
- External mouse (Mouse pads or track pads are NOT sufficient.)
- A numeric keypad (The numbers along the top of a keyboard are not sufficient. A full numeric key pad is required.)
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Hangouts or similar communication app
Laptops are sufficient provided they have a built in or external numeric keypad. Larger Screens provide benefit in the visual aspects of the program.
For in-person participants, all necessary hardware and materials are provided.
- At-Home or In-Person access to the Arrowsmith Program™ cognitive training exercises.
- Individual instruction and support from Canadian-certified Arrowsmith instructors. Our instructors are among the very best and have a track record of exceptional success
- Progress review and detailed reports from a team of experienced cognitive trainers
- Daily instruction, coaching, goal setting, communication and proactive support via the virtual classroom
Students will receive a certificate of completion upon successfully completing their program.
Prior to beginning the Full Time Program, there are important prerequisite skills that will greatly aid success and accelerate progress.
Some of the skills required for the Full Time program are based on concepts found in a 2 handed analogue clock. The following counting skills are important in ensuring the best possible start to the program.
- Counting from 1-60
- Counting from 60-1 (reverse)
- Counting from 5-60 by 5’s
- Counting 12-60 by 12’s
- Participants should have a basic understanding of a 2 handed analogue clock
Counting skills may require daily practice leading up to the start of the program.
Numeric Keypad Touch-typing Skills:
Participants will need to know how to type numbers on the numeric keypad. This is the keypad on the right-hand side of the keyboard, not the numbers along the top. Participants will be using the numeric keypad to enter numbers quickly and accurately, using multiple fingers. Advanced typing skills on the numeric keypad will greatly improve the experience in the program. To improve proficiency at touch typing, daily practice is recommended. Some websites offer free typing programs, be sure to look for websites or apps that have a numeric keypad option.